Saturday, November 14, 2009

More Big News!

Well. I arrived back in Auckland to some very unexpected and exciting news - another grandchild on the way! Yay. Rachel and Sam had saved the news to tell me face to face and this one will most likely be number five, as Rachel is due late April, about three weeks before Adrianne. With Rebecca due late February, it's going to be a very busy year. I see lots of travel in my crystal ball.
Beside that news, it was good to see Sam and Rachel again and I've had a very lazy and enjoyable week at their place. It was Sam's birthday and it had to be celebrated.
It was a barbecue. Nev's Eliza was there early on and it was lovely to see her again. The cake was very good.
Other than that, I've been to as many galleries as I can find the energy to and relaxed and read a lot. I'm making the most of it.

No comments: