Sunday, November 08, 2009

Big news!

Big news, big news! Grandchild number five is on the way! Adrianne is pregnant and due towards the end of May. She's been keeping well and just had the 12 week scan and everything is looking good. How exciting.
Is that a bump in that blouse?
On my last day in Singapore I walked along Orchard Road and took some (not very good) photos of the Christmas decorations on my phone. There was the daily lashing of heavy rain half way through which meant I had to take shelter in yet another food court and have another really good cheap meal.
The very fabulous Orchard Central, the one with the roof garden
And the amazing outside but not so exciting inside, Ion
Flynn's favourite spot is downstairs kicking around the playground. There are always interesting things to see and do there.
Today's problem: How do I push both my cars around...?

I know!

Sorted...
I don't get too long off playground duty though as I'm back in Singapore again in January so it's not quite so traumatic saying goodbye to Flynn.

No comments: