I've been in London for the last month, doing all the things I like to do. Adrianne was over for the weekend soon after I arrived and I spent the afternoon with her and Shaun.
London was looking lovely with the daffodils out... St James Park and above Green Park with Buckingham Palace in the background
I've been to lots of exhibitions
Ceramics in the Chinese section of the V & A
Terence Conran at the Design Museum
New German work at the Saatchi Gallery
Damian Hirst and Yasoi Yusama at Tate Modern
A field of ceramic and iron flowers in the courtyard at Somerset House.
Plus the best of all, a huge restrospective of David Hockney (and oh the excitement I saw the man himself having a coffee around the corner!) at the Royal Academy.
London has an annual display of painted items dotted around the city. This year it was eggs
This week I found them all collected together at Covent Garden.
I had a look around Charles Dickens' house near Russell Square. This is where he wrote Oliver Twist
London is flat out tidying up for the Olympics. Leicester Square is a particular mess
Don't miss the next blog for my best news though.
London was looking lovely with the daffodils out... St James Park and above Green Park with Buckingham Palace in the background
I've been to lots of exhibitions
Ceramics in the Chinese section of the V & A
Terence Conran at the Design Museum
New German work at the Saatchi Gallery
Damian Hirst and Yasoi Yusama at Tate Modern
A field of ceramic and iron flowers in the courtyard at Somerset House.
Plus the best of all, a huge restrospective of David Hockney (and oh the excitement I saw the man himself having a coffee around the corner!) at the Royal Academy.
London has an annual display of painted items dotted around the city. This year it was eggs
This week I found them all collected together at Covent Garden.
I had a look around Charles Dickens' house near Russell Square. This is where he wrote Oliver Twist
London is flat out tidying up for the Olympics. Leicester Square is a particular mess
Don't miss the next blog for my best news though.










No comments:
Post a Comment