You don't have to go far to find fabulous places in Dubai. Last weekend we had breakfast at The Address, a hotel in the Burj Kalifa complex. There was a huge buffet and the surroundings were gorgeous. This was one of the pools
and these are views from one of the bars
The boys check out the rapids
and I take the chance to get a family photo (yay)
Because I like it so much and it's so hard to get the detail of it in a long shot, I took a couple of zooms of the Burj Kalifa
During the week, we drove out to the end of The Palm and had coffee at an Indian palace-type hotel, Zabeel Saraya, again sumptuous and beautiful. We drove there in a sandstorm and had to stay inside, but the pool area was stunning

and these are views from one of the bars
The boys check out the rapids
and I take the chance to get a family photo (yay)
Because I like it so much and it's so hard to get the detail of it in a long shot, I took a couple of zooms of the Burj Kalifa
During the week, we drove out to the end of The Palm and had coffee at an Indian palace-type hotel, Zabeel Saraya, again sumptuous and beautiful. We drove there in a sandstorm and had to stay inside, but the pool area was stunning
We passed the very fancy Atlantis hotel on the way back along The Palm. The sandstorm was still making things hazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment