Swimming lessons wherever I go...here Zach then Daisy, with their instructor. The local pool in the Ranches is nice and warm and I was almost tempted, but too lazy.
Zach and Miles, his friend, hang out in the playground after their session
This is what you do to burn off steam when it's blowing outside...there are three bodies there somewhere. I couldn't get them to stop for photos, so got some action shots instead
I got lucky and went to see James Morrison at an outdoor gig, with Andy
Today was pyjama day at school for Zach and World Book Day for Daisy, who had to dress as a book character
The boys emerge victorious, soft toys aloft
Four small ones for the school run going home
I always envy Bastie's snack box
There've been bugs going round and Zach is the only member of the family who seems to have escaped getting something. However, I've enjoyed the extra time they've spent quietly doing things with me. The weather has varied from cool to quite hot, but it's generally a good time to visit Dubai. I've had a great time socialising, shopping and doing family things.
Zach and Miles, his friend, hang out in the playground after their session
This is what you do to burn off steam when it's blowing outside...there are three bodies there somewhere. I couldn't get them to stop for photos, so got some action shots instead
I got lucky and went to see James Morrison at an outdoor gig, with Andy
Today was pyjama day at school for Zach and World Book Day for Daisy, who had to dress as a book character
The boys emerge victorious, soft toys aloft
Four small ones for the school run going home
I always envy Bastie's snack box
There've been bugs going round and Zach is the only member of the family who seems to have escaped getting something. However, I've enjoyed the extra time they've spent quietly doing things with me. The weather has varied from cool to quite hot, but it's generally a good time to visit Dubai. I've had a great time socialising, shopping and doing family things.

No comments:
Post a Comment