I arrived in London in mid-September and have had very good weather ever since - the last week of September and the beginning of October were very hot, up to 30 degrees and even now, mid October, it's still warm enough for short sleeves. What's goin' on? There's not a lot to report, just the usual round of galleries, walks in parks, films and theatre and political scandals. I drove up to Oxford last weekend to see a show and a couple of days ago went to the musical, Crazy For You, which was excellent. I'm here until 20 November, then head to Basel for a couple of weeks then NZ where I'll be from early December until mid-Feb. I probably won't do any blogs for a while, as it would only be reports of exhibitions. Just to keep you going though, here are four of my favourite paintings from last week (Modigliani, Van Gogh, Manet and Picasso).
(This one is for Daisy who has a print of this)
No comments:
Post a Comment