It's quite a while since my last blog and I'm busy back in London, but here's a catch-up. The Rugby World Cup started while I was in Dubai and there were many matches to be looked at (not by me I'm sure you will realise but everyone else chez Ellis watched). I did like the opening ceremony and the hakas though and I really really do want NZ to win.
Besides the rugby, there was plenty to do. Swimming...da dum
going to the mall (that always sounds like a cliche in Dubai but they are amazing places with so much to do)...Dubai Mall is at the base of Burj Khalifa
I just managed to get in the train for a ride around the shops
It's a serious business this train travel, but for fun, a bit of horse riding and no you can't use the whip Bastie...
and on my last night, we took a short drive down the road to the desert to see the sun set
It was a very good visit.


No comments:
Post a Comment