I had an easy enough flight to Auckland, with 7 hours sleep in the Emirates lounge in Brisbane from midnight, which was a good break. Sam, Rachel and Harry met me at the airport. Harry has changed a lot since I last saw him in October. He's a really easy-going baby and fits right in with whatever is going on. He's a great eater too.
Just picked this from the garden - good eh
He loves playing the guitar...
And riding his motorbike
Copp this Benjy!
Harry and I had a walk around Western Springs one afternoon. We saw lots of ducks and pukekos. This was Percy and his mate and they were very friendly.
The swing was a very kiwi contraption, but he was in no danger of falling out
One day we went to Parnell saltwater baths, which were warm enough for even me to enjoy. Harry gets very excited about being in water and bathtime involves a lot of splashing.
Some soft focus Harry cuddles




No comments:
Post a Comment