Friday, July 24, 2009
Back in Dubai
I had a week back in Dubai before I left for the UK. It passed very nicely with trips out every day. We often went to the Dubai Mall as there's so much to do there. Weekend breakfast with a pile of Rebecca and Andy's friends and their children was enjoyable if not peaceful.
Daisy loves anything with chocolate in it.
On another trip there we went for a walk through the tunnel that goes through the middle of the aquarium. It was fantastic with sharks and stingrays floating just centimetres above you.

Wafi City is another gorgeous mall with a really good play area (it has soft couches for the adults to sit and read the paper). It features the pyramid in it's architecture and there's a huge Raffles there about the size of the Giza pyramids.

This isn't it, but a roof in the mall that I like. It also has an excellent deli/restaurant that has the most amazing displays of food for sale. There I go again, so many adjectives, but it's difficult to describe Dubai with using lots. Daisy managed to get free chocolates just for looking sweet. I didn't get any.
Then there were the usual things you do with small children, playgrounds, watching a Hello Kitty show and being amazed by the fountains dancing to music, which is another really impressive thing at Dubai Mall.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment