Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy and it's summer

One very happy grandmother
Summer seems to be a comin, which is lovely. It's mid to late 20s, very dry, clear days (never quite as stunningly clear as NZ however, no doubt due to sand particles) and it's great to be able to get some pool time in and be comfortable outside again and not fretting about lack of warm clothes. Zack is growing fast. He feeds voraciously and often and is piling on the weight. I'm getting plenty of quality grandma time in as well as lots of action from Daisy who, true to the stereotype, is a challenging two year old. She can be absolutely charming and diabolically difficult and I seem to have blocked out that period of Bec's life from my memory banks. I'm sure she was easy... Anyway, here are this week's favourite pictures.
Bless you my children, for you have sinned
And some of the easily obtained sleeping photos

And some from Ms Attitude...no pictures please...

And...



Whatever...

But I'm really very charming

No comments: