Thursday, January 31, 2008

Daisy n Zack

It’s been a busy week. The whole household has gone down with colds, except me and I think I’ve just been waiting for the weekend to arrive. Zack is growing according to specifications and Daisy continues to be lovely with him while needing quite a lot of attention herself. Fortunately I am on the receiving end of lots of lovin’ while Bec is the butt of her frustrations. It was Daisy’s second birthday on the 27th but it wasn’t the best timing for a big toddler party so she is having that in a week or two.
Bec is finding Zack to be a relatively easy baby. He doesn’t cry much and seems quite laidback. He peers around with great interest and also gets lots of Daisy kisses. Bec didn’t last long before needing to break out of Arabian Ranches so I was commandeered to drive to another part of Dubai for coffee and supplies and a change of scene. It was slightly scary out there with the maniacs, but Bec was very calm and good with directions and I even managed to exit the huge roundabout of doom intact. Other than that, we’ve had lots of coffees at the local Costa, I’ve been Daisy’s chauffeur to playgroup twice a weekend and to several play dates with friends. I’ve had a couple of swims, lots of walks (some of them pushing the new double buggy) several bike rides and lots of exercise just doing things with Daisy.

No comments: