Flynn spent his first two nights in hospital then made the trip home by pram. 
Each day is different and not all nights have been easy for the parents, but fine for the grandmother. The walls seem quite thick. I take my share of the entertaining during scratchy times and love the cuddles and reading him stories and nursery rhymes. He loves the bath. Yesterday was a big day. Flynn needed supplies so we ventured out to Orchard Road on the MRT (Tube). It all went quite well. 


Much shopping was done, Adrianne found a baby feeding room in the mall and I spent the time waiting sorting out the pram. It is an expensive Italian job and I had been surprised that it seemed sort of uncomfortable for Flynn, not having a lie-flat position, but leaving him a bit hunched up. Another pram the same was also parked outside, this one set up properly, so I figured that it did indeed turn into a proper newborn pram and we scurried off and reassembled it. It really should carry an L-plate. These learner parents!
No comments:
Post a Comment