Slow news week, but I am delighted to have some new pictures of Daisy, as yet unpublished even as Bec can't get them onto her website. What a cutie and now obviously walking.
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Nice pics from Grandma
Slow news week, but I am delighted to have some new pictures of Daisy, as yet unpublished even as Bec can't get them onto her website. What a cutie and now obviously walking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Julie,
I love reading about what you are up to.We are all fine here at Canvastown,Dave is a bit slack in keeping in touch.The weather has been good still warm we had a cold day the other day but its pretty good otherwise.We had our last milking today so Dave will look forward not having to go out in the cold.All the kids are fine.Kelly is loving her course.Tim is good apart from a few girlfriend problems but he will sort it out.Hayley is good but still likes to test her parents out apart from that we are grand.Love the photos of Daisy shes cute.Well I hope this finds you well will keep in touch.
Love Bev&Dave.
Post a Comment