They are saying that April is the new May, so good has the weather been. The bluebells are in full flower right now. This patch is in Holland Park, not far from where I live. Why wouldn't you have two Springs a year?

Another week's pay in the bank but I've had a good time. The photos are of me and Anne Gillespie, an old friend from Nelson who has lived in England for the past few years with her husband Bruce. We catch up every year and this time they came into central London and I spent my afternoon time off with them doing the tourist thing.
We met in Piccadilly Square...
1 comment:
Since I haven't had any conversation with you for a while I got into your blog, which wasn't as difficult as I imagined and as a result put up one of my own. I can't imagine that anyone other than yourself will be interested in it, so it is really just for you. The link is ronettepickering.blogspot.com
Post a Comment