I housesat for 2 1/2 weeks then moved in with Bec and Andy for another 10 days. Daisy, Zach and Bastie finished school while I was there and I got to go to some end of school functions, then spend a lot of time with them at home and doing things. It was great timing and I had a fabulous time. It was 6 months since my last visit and they have, of course, have grown a lot, but it also seemed like no time at all. I went to Daisy's concert...(too hard to pick out but she's in the top row, middle)
and to Zach's 'graduation' ceremony...(and you can see him right in the middle)
and Bastie, 'no paps please'. That boy is going to be a lawyer.
Taking his own time out on the bottom stair
He's finished at playgroup now and starts big school with the others after the summer break.
and to Zach's 'graduation' ceremony...(and you can see him right in the middle)
Daisy won the Talent Contest for a dance she choreographed
All held at their castle in the desert which also grows every visit
He's finished at playgroup now and starts big school with the others after the summer break.
No comments:
Post a Comment