I got the train back up to Heathrow and flew to Basel, arriving late at night after being rebooked on a later flight due to overbooking. A nice payout helped keep me happy. It was six months since my last visit and the boys were predictably bigger and even more full of beans. It had been Benjy's birthday the day before I arrived, but they had been in Lake Como so he got his presents after I arrived, and the party is coming soon. The main present was a trike, which required assembly but there were other things to keep him amused in the meantime.
All go, and quickly, all change
Muttenz has a really good toy library and the boys enjoy a great selection of changing toys

Flynn has the tractor in the front out now and travels all around Muttenz on it
It's been hot, yay!. Time for the sprinkler
Would you buy a used car from this young man?
Test drive
We've been going for an after dinner walk. The temperature has been perfect.
Happy families (or is that a headlock)







No comments:
Post a Comment