Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wedding on the beach (not mine)

Next stop was Nelson for a final week. I got to spend time with all of my friends who were around before I head off again for who knows how long. Sam, Rachel and Harry flew down late in the week for a wedding they were going to in Golden Bay, and I'd organised it so I would be available to be baby wrangler. The wedding was on Tata beach, one of the nicest spots in Golden Bay. We stayed in a holiday home on the beach that had a great 60s/70s kiwi bach feel to it.


View from the deck. The wedding was just along the beach at the end.

Harry and I watched from a distance. He'd already taken a fully-clothed plunge and I have trouble catching him.
We went over on Saturday and back on Sunday, so just had a couple of pit stops for food.
 That's Rachel and Harry's soon-to-be little brother in the background (sorry to cut your head off Rachel)
It's not easy to get Harry to sit still and smile on request, but running away is always good fun.
We flew up to Auckland together on Monday. Harry was very excited about the plane. He loves anything to do with aviation and chatted happily the whole way up (and is still reliving it).

No comments: