Thursday, May 13, 2010

Meanwhile, back at the Ranches

Back at Hotel Arabian Ranches, and it is hot. Mid 40s today. I was glad to escape the English weather and The Ash. I had been concerned about getting away and the plane was held nearly two hours getting a slot on the runway, but we made it. Sebastian has grown a lot (and of course he's been bumped up the ladder by new arrival cousin Harry). He tried out his new bath seat and it was a great hit. At least he emerged without a ducking and enjoyed being in the bath with the big kids.Love you Sebastian...
Love you too, Daisy
Late yesterday the kids beat the heat with water play in the garden. Sebastian had a dip, watched carefully over by everyone. He loved it. I fancied it myself.
Today I took Daisy and Zach to the pool and we wallowed for ages. Lovely.

No comments: