Just to show that it's not all about babies here, this week was Sports Day at Repton, Daisy's school. Andy, Zach and I attended as cheerleaders for team Daisy. The school, it should not surprise you, is a pink castle in the desert. There were about ten different activities, mostly oldies but goodies, sometimes with a twist. The sack race is in nice, clean plastic sacks, not itchy, dusty old ones...

and the egg and spoon race is the ball on racquet race.

Now, back to the baby, home and happy, mug shot to the right...

and to the left...

Smile for grandma

and smile for Daisy (I swear he does smile)

He's surviving the cuddles. Daisy and Zach love him.

Never to soon to start reading

Who's a little possum (and whose a besotted grandma)

I do love newborns. Bec is fine (she will reappear in pics when she's feeling like having a camera pointed at her again) and Andy managing to juggle long hours at work with great demands at home. Daisy is on holiday this week and I've been on playground and pool duty and shuttling her and Zach to playdates. It's turned hot again. Winter seems to be over.
No comments:
Post a Comment