He wouldn't pose for a photo for me (except upside down or with audio device in mouth), but as soon as strangers picked him up to have a photo taken, he turned to the camera and smiled cutely. I hold grudges for a long time Flynn...
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Seeing Singapore
I got taken on a surprise trip on the Singapore Flyer (a giant ferris wheel) and it was great! It's bigger even than the London Eye and takes about half an hour to get around. Flynn loved it and it was good for us too - he couldn't escape or damage anything. Fossicking through other people's bags was the worst he could do. Anyone watching??? 
Adrianne's had her hair cut and looks almost as gorgeous as Flynn.


We walked home along the river and I stopped to watch a performance that was part of the Singapore Arts Festival, held on a pier in the river. From nothing, a plastic dome was inflated with a woman inside who did things suspended on ribbons. The timing with the light fading made it very atmospheric.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment