Friday, February 06, 2009

Grandma Again!

At last, I'm grandma again. Perfect. Blake, Adrianne and Flynn arrived last Saturday and I wasted no time in getting my feet under the table and installed in their downstairs bedroom in a house with a lovely view over the beach, out to sea and the mountains. In the last week we've done all the compulsory things - the beach, the beach and the beach, as well as the market, and Queens Gardens. Just Natureland to go really. The quality of these photos is not impressive, but all I have with me is the connection to my phone rather than my camera, so these few random shots will have to do for now. Fear not, an avalanche of grandchildren photos will follow.
There are two decks, which are great for sitting in the sun, drinking, bbqs, gazing and late night meaning-of-life discussions over several drinks while wrapped up against the mossies.

Ah, the beach, sand between the toes, the teeth and on the sucked thumb.

This could be anyone, anywhere, but it is actually Flynn and Blake
at Queens Gardens to check out the gucks.

And the market.....I really am interested in your translation of Pokarekareana, really I am.....

but I'm wondering if I can get in and get a handful of the readies without anyone noticing?

No comments: