Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I finally got sick of seeing my last blog and was so pleased to see a new posting from Bec and the regular ones from Ol, that I felt obliged to change mine, but I just don't have much to report. I hardly ever take photos, which is another problem. However, all is good here in Nelson. It's almost summer even. I'm working and socialising. I housesat a couple of times for short periods, which was good. I'm off to Christchurch next week for Pam's big birthday and to have an early Christmas with Ol and Rosie. It's full on Christmas party time in Nelson which I am enjoying. The only photos I have might be a nostalgia trip for my children, being Rabbit Island towards Golden Bay, out to sea, and looking at Nelson. Nice. No-one in sight, but that is not unusual during the week.

No comments: