Friday, October 17, 2008

Same old...

If you are reading this you will have noticed that it's been a long time since I did a blog. I spent a few days in Christchurch with Ol and Rosie after Bec and the kids left, sniff sniff and have been trying to settle back into Nelson. I was very unsettled for a while but I think I've almost found my feet again. I didn't like being back here alone at all. It was cold, cold, cold for a start. I miss my grandchildren far too much and February seems forever away. However, I started work half-time at The Suter and the weather has started to warm up and I've been enjoying spending time with my friends. I've been staying with Shirl and am grateful for the nice warm house and comfortable bed. The Nelson Arts Festival is on now and that is great as Nelson has a buzz to it again and there's lots of socialising to be done. I went to Wellington one weekend for WearableArt and loved that. I went by ferry, and stayed with Bev (Dave was away) in the Sounds on the way back so it was a good few days.  Not much to photograph with no small fry around! (Ferry ride and Shirl in the park. Spring is good.)

No comments: