So here I am in Singapore. I'm sure Flynn remembered me. He came straight to me and snuggled up and gave me a lovely slobbery kiss. Aww.

He has changed enormously of course but I'm used to the big, bouncy, extremely active little boy he has become now. I can't dance with him for so long but he's better than a weights' session in the gym.

Blake and Adrianne were kind enough to organise a flypast to welcome me back
bath boy

This really means I love you, Grandma
Spot the difference
Temperature is nice. It feels very familiar and good to be back. We went to the East Coast for a walk yesterday. The flight was fine. The plane very big.....an airbus with two decks and 500 passengers. Quite comfortable but I'm always to get 13 hours flying economy behind me.
1 comment:
Well I'm really looking forward to seeing you when you get back to Nelson. I've been a bad socialiser and correspondent the last few months but you will be back in time to see why because my exhibition will be up till August 16. Drawings. Have a great time in Singapore with your family. Can't wait to see you again.
Ronette
Post a Comment