Monday, April 02, 2007
Back in old Blighty
Here I am back in England, slightly wondering why, but it is Spring and the daffodils are lovely and today is actually quite warm, but it was grey and 7 degrees when I landed on Thursday afternoon and I wanted to go straight back to 35 in Dubai. It is nice to be back with Anne though. Nothing much has changed. It's rowing season and the river is packed with boats. In fact it's the Oxford and Cambridge race on Saturday and there was a big regatta last Saturday with 420 crews of eights, except that the weather was terrible and most of them took on so much water they couldn't race. I can watch it all from my window. I've just been mostly shopping to get all the stuff I didn't bring with me and that's been fun. Not much time and not much to say anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment