
My life isn't as exotic as Bec, Andy and Daisy at www.becandy.com or Blake and Adrianne at www.singaporingit.blogspot.com but I'm having a great time and will be sorry to leave Nelson in about 10 days. However, daylight saving finishes this weekend, so it's time for my migration to take place. Oliver has been here overnight for a last catchup and it will be good see Blake and Adrianne and Bec and Andy and to cuddle Daisy again on my way to London. Life is really hectic with lots of socialising. I've had just had a great evening of drinking and talking at The Boathouse with perfect weather and the sea sparkly and the sunset sensational. I'm looking forward to the quiet life in London and to seeing my rellies there again and doing all the things I love on that side of the globe.
No comments:
Post a Comment